Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
HD25 LIGHT Headphones with Single Minimalistic Headband
Sennheiser is the favorite choice of many great DJs. Because our headphones have a built-in understanding of how DJs work. They are sturdy, intelligently designed, and provide outstanding sound - they are guaranteed to become an integral part of your set.
They have to sound great, muster a high maximum sound pressure level and should be so comfortable to wear that they almost become a part of the head. DJ headphones from Sennheiser offer all of this- plus this special extra feature showing up in every part and detail: decades of experience as manufacturer of high-end studio equipment.
Sennheiser offers various DJ headphone models and variants thus meeting all requirements DJs and their respective working places might impose.
The HD 25 Light are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications.
They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, making them an attractive and lower-cost alternative to the HD 25-II. These are also suitable for nightly DJ use.
• Closed, supra-aural DJ mixing headphones for use in high noise environments.
• Excellent sound reproduction: emphasized bass and lifted treble
• Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
• Extremely red, made for daily use
• Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
• Dual-sided, detachable cable, 3m
• Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm included
• Color: black
• Frequency response (Headphones): 30 - 16000 Hz
• THD, total harmonic distortion: <0,4 percent
• Contact pressure: ~ 3 N
• Ear coupling: supraaural
• Jack plug: Jack 3,5 /6,5 mm stereo
• Cable length: 3m, straight cable
• Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
• Weight: 115 g
• Nominal impedance: 60 ohm
• Load rating: 200 mW stereo
• Max. Sound pressure level (active): 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
Sennheiser HD 25 LIGHT Dynamic Studio Headphones 60 Ohms Bidirectional DJ Mixing - B01CRI3W16