Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from . Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Wireless Bluetooth - clear music and calls
MM 400-X Bluetooth Wireless Headset
Superior Bluetooth sound quality without the hassle of cables is what you get with the MM 400-X combined with the call and music controls of standard headset. Small and compact, you can relax and enjoy a top quality wireless music experience and quickly switch between music and calls at the touch of a button. Compatible with any Bluetooth audio device, it also features the CD quality apt-X codec to deliver CD quality audio with any apt-X audio devices.
- Simple to pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Very compact, lightweight and foldable design
- Easy management of tracks and calls with on-ear controls
- Built-in microphone for smartphone users
Learn more about the MM 400-X
The MM 400-X was designed as a compact alternative to larger full-size headsets. You can now experience great quality sound without having the inconvenience of becoming tangled up every time you want to take your rucksack on or off or need to reach for your phone. The ear cups are sealed to block out distracting noise and prevent noise leaking out to interrupt others.
Winner of ‘Best Wireless Headphone’ Award from What Hi-Fi? in 2012
Folds easily into storage case
- Sennheiser sound quality – hi-fi headphone drivers ensure superior dynamic range, detail and excellent bass
- CD quality audio – featuring the apt-X codec, the headsets can connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth apt-X-enabled devices including Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
- Wireless freedom – Bluetooth 2.1 guarantees hands-free convenience without wires and the advanced A2DP profile delivers optimised hi-fi stereo sound
- Blocks outside noise – due to closed on-ear headphone design, plus no sound leaks out
- Invisible high-performance microphone – for clear voice transmission
- Option of connecting a cable – for going wired when you are on a plane or when the 10-hour battery runs out; an airline adapter is also included
- Easy headset controls – in one intuitive cluster. Simple call and music control – an in-line remote makes it easy to manage phone calls, to easily play/pause music* and change track* and to change the volume level
- Wearing comfort – padded ear-cushions provide an excellent soft fit, even on long trips
- Folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage - while the headband is metal-reinforced for durability
- Flexible – replace the battery with a spare on long trips – or recharge it via the USB port on your laptop or the supplied lightweight wall charger with different plug fittings for Europe, the USA, the UK and Australia
- Connect everywhere – to mobiles, laptops, MP3 players, or in-flight entertainment systems with an all-in-one headset solution
* Functions are phone and computer dependent
Did you know?
This is Sennheiser’s third generation of Bluetooth headsets and takes advantage of all the latest developments available in wireless technology.
The rechargeable battery is removable and should last for two years on average, depending on usage. It is called the BA 370 PX and is easily available as a spare. To fully charge the battery via USB or mains will take about 3 hours. You can then listen to music for a full 10 hours or talk for 20 before having to re-charge.
To hear the full audio potential from your computer or audio device with a USB socket, Sennheiser recommends using the BTD 500 USB (a USB dongle accessory), to ensure the source is apt-X enabled.
Sennheiser recommends this headset for...
... owners of the latest Bluetooth apt-X-enabled phones and laptops, such as more recent MacBooks, selected HTC or Samsung Galaxy music products, who would like to take advantage of their full audio capability. Also perfect for those wanting a high sound and build quality in a more convenient format.
The MM 400-X offers excellent compatibility with all Bluetooth apt-X enabled mobile smartphone brands and computers
Meet the Range
| || |
MM 450-X TRAVEL
MM 550-X TRAVEL
|Wearing Style ||Closed-Back (Sealed) ‘On-Ear’ ||Closed-Back (Sealed) ‘Around-The-Ear’ ||Closed-Back (Sealed) ‘On-Ear‘ ||Closed Back (Sealed) ‘Around-The-Ear’ |
|Supported Profiles ||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X ||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X ||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X ||A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP, Codec: SBC, apt-X |
|Noise-Cancelling ||No ||No ||Yes ||Yes + Surround Sound Function |
|Weight ||105 g ||179 g ||105 g ||179 g |
|Charging/Listening/Talk Time ||3 Hours /10 Hours/20 Hours ||3 Hours /10 Hours/20 Hours ||As MM400-X + Listening Time With Noise-Cancelling Reduces to 8 Hours ||As MM 500-X + Listening Time With Noise-Cancelling Reduces to 8 Hours |
|Frequency Response (Headphones) ||15–22,000 Hz ||15–22,000 Hz ||15–22,000 Hz ||15–22,000 Hz |
|SPL ||107 dB ||107 dB ||107 dB ||107 dB |
|Range ||Up to 10 m ||Up to 10 m ||Up to 10 m ||Up to 10 m |
MM 400-X Bluetooth® headset
USB wall charger for US, EU, UK and AU
USB charging cable
In-flight adapters (3.5mm double mono jack)
Quick set-up guide
Sennheiser MM400-X Stereo Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones with Kindle Compatibility - B007JG54DG